Wednesday 4 January 2012

Creating potential music

Screen shots of 'Audacity 1.3' and my song.
Using ‘Audacity 1.3’, a music creating and modifying program I have edited a selection of royalty free songs which I have downloaded from a wide selection of sites, including 'istock studio'. I combined these songs using DJing equipment I own. We will be testing the song with our trailer too see if it fits and establishes and atmosphere we intend. I, think the song is too upbeat, young, and fresh to be recognised by older audiences as a Soap opera they would enjoy watching. None the less, it is worth testing just in case it is sufficient. The song created is below. Footage for the video came from the 'windows live movie maker' package. 

Image of main DJing equipment used.

No comments:

Post a Comment